|RFx ID :||24398497|
|Tender Name :||Hook and Lower Waihao Intake Plant Drinking Water Upgrade|
|Reference # :||Contract 21-25|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 8 June 2021 10:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 18 June 2021 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Please use the GETS Q & A.
|Agency Address :||125 Queen Street, Waimate, 7924, NEW ZEALAND|
Waimate District Council are looking to upgrade two intake treatment plants to meet the Drinking Water Standards for New Zealand 2005 (Revised 2018). The two plants are:
• Hook Intake Treatment Plant, and
• Lower Waihao Intake Plant.
Council is looking to award a design build contract for the upgrade of both plants with operational support post commissioning of the new plants. This will be a staged process:
• Stage 1 – pre-construction services agreement – design and testing solution
• Stage 2 – construction contract – implementation of approved solution.
• Stage 3 - Following construction and commissioning on-going operational support and training of council staff is required.
We intend to go to market by 19 June 2021.
This tender has been completed.
Date RFx was completed/updated: Wednesday, 24 November 2021 10:16 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)