|RFx ID :||23764024|
|Tender Name :||Holter and Event Monitoring System|
|Reference # :||5600-19|
|Open Date :||Friday, 11 December 2020 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 19 February 2021 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Waikato DHB Is seeking a suitably qualified supplier to provide and install a technically suitable, durable, fit-for-purpose, fully functional and cost-effective solution for the supply of a Adult & Paediatric Holter and Event Monitor System. Waikato DHB is willing to look at separate Holter and Event monitoring systems.
We are seeking a solution that:
• Covers the requirements of holler and event monitoring (see requirements document – Appendix 2).
• Includes 20 monitors.
• Enables devices to be fitted, removed and have data digitally uploaded at regional hospitals with reporting done at Waikato Hospital (up to 3 remote sites).
• Is compatible with Win 10, Paceart and Waikato DHB electronic patient record.
• Can have multiple concurrent licences for reporting.
Proposed systems must be capable of:
• Programming monitors, acquiring, analysing and storing digital ECG data
• Multichannel, prospective analysis