|RFx ID :||23258507|
|Tender Name :||e-Plan|
|Reference # :||28-20-06|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 9 September 2020 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 7 October 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Waipa District Council is intending to a implement system which delivers a full suite of functionality; e-Plan, consultation and submission management and e-consenting. However, the critical component at this point in time is the delivery of a fit-for-purpose e-Plan and we will consider all suppliers who can provide this.
We require a solution that delivers the following:
• An electronic district plan that is interactive, hyperlinked (database plan) to the text of policies with functionality to integrate with Waipa’s existing GIS system to drill through layers and highlight policies that apply to a specific location
• Compliance with standards and specifications set out by MFE
• Supports District Plan amendments
• Supports the ability to publish data & documents from Council’s Core Enterprise System to enable consent tracking.
• Online delivery of e-Planning services (future)
• RMA consultation and submission management (optional)
Council is looking for suitably qualified partners that have the capability, expertise, and a proven track record in delivering high-quality e-Planning solutions. Further details are provided within the RFP document.