|RFx ID :||22787709|
|Tender Name :||Cambridge C1 and C2/C3 Infrastructure Cambridge Road Water Trunk Main & Cambridge Road Wastewater Rising Main|
|Reference # :||27-20-12|
|Open Date :||Monday, 8 June 2020 1:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 2 July 2020 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
This is a measure and value contract for the installation of new bulk watermain and wastewater rising mains for the C2 and C3 infrastructure developments in Cambridge. The scope of works is listed below, and is not limited to the following;
• Supply and install of new DN315 Watermain along Cambridge Road, Hamilton road and Hall Street.
• New connections for supply to C2 and C3 developments.
• Connections to the existing water networks.
• Re-connecting existing lateral connections onto the watermain.
• Supply and Install of new DN315 and DN200 wastewater rising mains along Cambridge road.
• Supply and Install of new DN400 wastewater gravity main along Vogel street.
• New connections for the discharge of C2 and C3 developments.
• Connection into the existing wastewater network.
• Tree dripline investigations to confirm if route alignments will affect any trees.
This tender has been awarded. Total spend value $ 1,914,292.