|RFx ID :||22440365|
|Tender Name :||General Business Accounting Services|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 16 March 2020 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 3 April 2020 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The National New Energy Development Centre (NNEDC) is currently being established and requires general accounting services.
The NNEDC will be an institution of national importance (but based in Taranaki), playing an integral role in New Zealand’s science and innovation system by lifting innovation in new energy and supporting New Zealand to transition to a low-emissions economy.
The accounting services required will be general in nature relating to company incorporation, followed by the creation of business start-up systems and processes, followed by ongoing business accounting and taxation services in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Practice and taxation legislative requirements:
• Monthly accounting services for income and expenditure;
• Accounts receivable and payable administration, reconciliation and reporting;
• Banking administration, payment runs and reconciliation;
• Payroll and PAYE administration, reconciliation, filing and reporting;
• GST, FBT, income tax administration, reconciliation and filing;
• Preparation of monthly management accounts, including income and expenditure, balance sheet, cashflow statement and cashflow forecast; and
• Annual financial statements in preparation for external audit.
For more information about the NNEDC go to https://about.taranaki.info/Tapuae-Roa/NNEDC.aspx