|RFx ID :||18959588|
|Tender Name :||Telecommunications|
|Reference # :||UOW/2017/26|
|Open Date :||Monday, 28 August 2017 10:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 15 September 2017 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Information Technology Services Division|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Dougal Mair, ICT Infrastructure Manager
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to invite external companies to submit their proposals to the University of Waikato for the provision of:
• Landline voice communication services
• Mobile voice and data services
• Unified Communications – especially integrated Mobile and Landline services
• Off-campus data services (SIP connections, WAN circuits, UFF and ADSL Broadband connections, etc)
• Manage Service administration and maintenance of the University’s Cisco VoIP telephony solution, or telephony solution “as-a-service” replacement.
RFP questions close on 8 September at 4pm. All communications/correspondence between any Respondent and the University of Waikato will be conducted in writing through the authorised representative.
To access the RFP document, please download via the attached file.