|RFx ID :||28077129|
|Tender Name :||Supply of Hot Beverage Vending Consumables and Machine|
|Reference # :||TR2023-35|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 13 September 2023 9:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 6 October 2023 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This RFT relates to the purchase of the hot beverage consumables to be dispensed from compatible hot beverage vending machines provided on a ‘on loan’ basis to facilitate the hot beverage service requirements for the residential college food services.
The key objective of this procurement process is to secure a sole qualified supplier of hot beverage vending consumables for a contract term of 4-years with 2 rights of renewal of 2-years duration each (4+2+2).
The procurement’s proposed outcomes are:
• Competitive pricing,
• Quality and consistent product.
• Reliable and easily maintained machines capable of dispensing the volumes required including pump pots and brewers for function catering,
• Comprehensive servicing and reactive maintenance provision to minimise downtime,
• Open communication and customer relationships,
• Function coffee consumables and equipment (currently met with pump pots),
• Transactional efficiency,
• Reliable delivery time parameters,
• Surety of supply and contingencies for supply in instances of road closures, pandemics and natural disasters,
• Shared commitment to support FSP and allergen management for this provision,
• Commitment to improving environmental and social sustainability.
Please refer to the tender documents for further details.