|RFx ID :||24081724|
|Tender Name :||Event Management Software Solution|
|Reference # :||20210312|
|Open Date :||Friday, 12 March 2021 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 9 April 2021 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||CASS|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Government House seek a solution that must reduce the reliance on manual workarounds in the planning and execution of events e.g.;
• Reduce manual work by staff;
• Reduce the amount of paper (e.g. printed lists, sign in sheets etc);
• Reduce the number of spreadsheets needed by Events Management staff;
• Provide automatic integration with MS Outlook;
• Send emails to a group (not just individually)
• Staff can access a combined single view of all events at Government House Wellington and Auckland
• The solution must accurately track expenditure/budget for events
We are looking for the new solution to provide a high-quality guest experience (including but not limited to) communication, low error rates and as little repetition of effort as possible (i.e. providing information only once where possible).
We are looking for a solution that can continuously provide information enabling improvements through guest feedback and recording lessons learned e.g.;
• Guest and Staff experience are improved.
• Communication is consistent for all guests and sent in a timely manner.
• Time spent on following up on guest responses is reduced.
• The option for electronic check-in/out via mobile devices.
• Record and report useful data for use in the future planning and hosting of events.
• The possibility of integrating with other Government House IT solutions to improve site management.