|RFx ID :||18484774|
|Tender Name :||Social Housing Reform Programme - Christchurch Transfer, Invitation for Expressions of Interest|
|Reference # :||3692034|
|Open Date :||Monday, 10 April 2017 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 22 May 2017 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Cluster [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
04 917 6200
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Government is seeking a long-term partner to provide social housing services in Christchurch.
It is looking to transfer up to 2,500 Housing New Zealand properties and tenancies to a registered Community Housing Provider that can bring fresh thinking to how tenants are supported and properties are managed and reconfigured to better match demand.
Expressions of Interest (EOIs) are invited from organisations or consortia that can demonstrate the following:
- effective approaches for interacting with and supporting social housing tenants;
- capability to enhance links across community-based social services to improve the outcomes for tenants;
- efficient management and maintenance of social housing properties; and
- capability to reconfigure the portfolio of properties to better match current and future social housing need.
The purpose of this EOI Invitation is to:
- provide Respondents with further information subsequent to the Market Sounding process;
- confirm the timetable for the Procurement Process;
- identify Respondents with the capability, capacity, understanding and appetite to deliver the Transfer in a manner that meets the government's key objectives; and
- obtain information from Respondents that allows the government to shortlist up to three Respondents for the Request for Proposals (RFP) stage of the Procurement Process.
At the RFP stage, the Government will seek binding proposals for the provision of tenancy and property management services. We will also be seeking binding proposals for the delivery of extra social housing places, including through the use of vacant sites within the transfer portfolio. For the avoidance of doubt, short-listed respondents will not be required to submit binding proposals for large scale redevelopment of existing properties.
The Government will hold a supplier briefing for those interested in responding to the EOI in Christchurch on 12 April 2017. Those wanting to attend must RSVP via email to: SHRP.Christchurch@treasury.govt.nz by 12:00p.m. on 11 April.
For more on the government's Social Housing Reform Programme see: http://www.socialhousing.govt.nz/. For information on transfers of social housing see: http://www.treasury.govt.nz/statesector/socialhousing.