|RFx ID :||26258480|
|Tender Name :||ADVANCE NOTICE : Wastewater Relining Renewals|
|Reference # :||TC419/22|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 14 September 2022 10:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 30 September 2022 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
+64 7 577 7250
|Agency Address :|
The purpose of this Advance Notice is to inform suppliers of the upcoming release of the contract of Wastewater Relining Renewals TC419/22.
The lining of 2000 meters (in three separate locations) of 150mm – 225mm diameter asbestos cement pipelines.
Three separable portions:
• 15th Avenue – Between Cameron Rd and Grace St including side streets
• Matua Saltmarsh – Within the Matua saltmarsh reserve from Ngatai Rd to Linton Cres
• Welcome Bay – Between Esmeralda St and Welcome Bay Rd near Welcome Bay school
• Design, supply and installation of the liner and lateral joint repairs and associated flow diversion and CCTV works.
• Manhole refurbishment – cleaning, inspection and re-coating as required of manholes and replacement of manhole lids, frames, covers, steps and grates to bring them in line with the TCC IDC requirements.
• Reinstatement of private and public property to pre-works condition.
• Consultation and notification with and to all affected utility operators, commercial properties, landowners and residents.
This is a one stage process.
Request for tender anticipated to be released 3 October 2022 (Tender documents will be released at www.tenderlink.com/tauranga )
Project Commencement: 21 November 2022
Project Completion: 28 April 2023
This tender has been completed.
Completed by system
Date RFx was completed/updated: Saturday, 1 October 2022 12:55 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)