|RFx ID :||23177909|
|Tender Name :||Meadowlands Wastewater Pumping Station Upgrade|
|Reference # :||TC57/20|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 26 August 2020 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 17 September 2020 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
+64 7 577 7250
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Please refer to TCC eProcurement Portal for RFT document at www.tenderlink.com/tauranga (TenderLink Ref :TAUR-933205)
There is no charge for registration - ensure you are on the TCC Portal by following the above website address.
All questions MUST come through the TenderLink forum
Tauranga City Council invites tenders for the above contract for the upgrade of the Meadowlands sewer pump station.
The works include;
· All health and safety and environmental requirements
· Designing and undertaking all temporary support and flow management
· Removal of existing pumps from dry well and wet well
· Removal of pipework in wet well and drywell
· Removal of pump plinths and install new pump supports
· Supply and install valves, fittings and pipework
· Supply and install 2 pumps in drywell
· Supply and install Stainless steel baffles and flow splitters in wet well
· Connections to existing AC pipe
· Install support beams
· Remove existing platforms and design, supply and install new platforms and stairs
· Supply and install flow meter
· Commissioning of works
· As built drawings
The works excludes the electrical works which will be undertaken by an independent Contractor appointed by Tauranga City Council.
A detailed description of the scope of works and contract requirements is included in the P&G specification and on the design drawings.