|RFx ID :||25385901|
|Tender Name :||Registration of Interest for District Revaluation and Valuation Roll Management Services|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 8 February 2022 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 28 February 2022 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
03 520 7400
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
The TOTS group comprising Marlborough District, Nelson City and Tasman District Councils is seeking registrations of interest for the above contract. The purpose of this registration process is to ascertain market capability in the area and to inform and assist the councils in making their decision as to the nature of further procurement processes (if any) to follow.
The contract involves:
• Completion of the triennial District Valuation Roll revaluation
• Valuation Roll maintenance, processing objections, sending notices and handling queries
• Meeting all legislative and Valuer General requirements
• Meeting all contracted performance criteria and outputs
• Database management
The TOTS group envisages a contract length of six years with a possible extension for a further three years.
Registrations of Interest must address the following:
- Name, address, main contacts, company structure and office locations
- Capability and experience in providing this type and level of specialised service
- Resource capability based in the TOTS region (a TOTS staffed base is a mandatory requirement of this contract).
Registrations of Interest close at 5.00 pm on 28 February 2022.
Registrations are to be submitted to Marlborough District Council via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries should be directed to:
Marlborough District Council
PO Box 443 Blenheim 7240
Ph: 03 520 7400
Parties submitting a Registration of Interest will be notified of the outcome of the registrations of interest by May 2022.
This tender has been completed.
No tenders, close out
Date RFx was completed/updated: Tuesday, 8 November 2022 11:25 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)