|RFx ID :||23012089|
|Tender Name :||C1212 Borck Creek Right Bank Excavation - Section B2|
|Reference # :||1212|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 23 July 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 3 August 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Quotations (RFQ)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Engineering - Procurement and Contracts Coordinator
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
The Principal Tasman District Council is inviting tenders for Contract C1212 Borck Creek Right Bank Excavation - Section B2.
The scope of the work is fully described in the attached tender document, and key items of work are:
• Establishment and setup of site including provision of necessary accesses and platforms.
• Producing and obtaining approval of all necessary plans and permits.
• All measures necessary for compliant H&S and Environmental management.
• Cut fill from the works area to the design level (undercut by 50mm).
• Cart to processing area and separate stones/cobbles from topsoil.
• Replace screened topsoil onto cut area at 50mm depth to achieve design level.
• Stockpile remaining screened topsoil and separated Cobbles/Stones on TDC land.
• Preparation of seed bed and establishment of grass.
• Maintenance of grassed area.
• Provision of topographical survey data of finished levels to enable as-builting of the finished works.
This tender has been awarded.