|RFx ID :||21907805|
|Tender Name :||C1149 Neds Creek Flood Mitigation|
|Reference # :||1149|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 7 November 2019 3:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 4 December 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||All of Government [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Procurement and Contracts Co-ordinator
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
The Principal Tasman District Council is inviting tenders for Contract 1149 Neds Creek Flood Mitigation, Murchison.
The scope of the work is to cut, transport, place and compact fill into the stopbank structure, shape and trim the banks, and reinstate the area.
The work is fully described in the attached tender document, and key items of work are:
- Construction of the contract works true to line, level and specification as described in the drawings and specifications appended.
- Supply of all materials, plant and labour required to complete the contract works
- Management of the site, ensuring compliance with Health & Safety, Environmental, Resource Consent, and contractual requirements.
- Management of affected parties in co-ordination with Tasman District Council staff
- Provision of necessary testing and certification of the works, in accordance with the specification.
- Reinstatement of the site following completion of the works.
This tender has been awarded.