|RFx ID :||26771664|
|Tender Name :||Opunake Sewer Pipe Relining & Manhole Rehabilitation Assessment|
|Reference # :||PJ82001|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 21 December 2022 1:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 26 January 2023 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The South Taranaki District Council wishes to obtain tenders for the sewer pipe relining of a number of pipes which is outlined in the attached drawings, the total length of pipes to be relined is 770.02m and vary in pipe size. Along with the sewer pipe relining 18 sewer manholes of varying depths require rehabilitation assessment. The proposed pipes for relining and manholes for assessment are located in Opunake.
The scope of this Contract is for the supply of all plant, labour / materials and incidentals for carrying out the works as shown on the drawings and as described in the Specifications, and in terms of the General and Special Conditions of Contract.
The extent of the Contract Works includes, but is not necessarily limited to the following principal items:
• Relining of the requested pipes.
• Manhole inspections of requested manholes.
• Pre-flushing of sewer lines
• Root pruning/cutting
• Traffic management via the Traffic Management Plan.
• Patching, hard lining, lateral joint repair, bypass pumping, cutting of lateral connections, trimming of protruding laterals.
• CCTV inspections after pipe relining (post-CCTV).
• All ancillary works.
• Any specified materials testing.