|RFx ID :||24206264|
|Tender Name :||South Taranaki District Council Contract 20-29 District Wide Sewer Pipe Relining 2020-21|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 15 April 2021 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 6 May 2021 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||All of Government [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
0800 111 323
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The South Taranaki District Council wishes to obtain tenders for the sewer pipe relining of a number of pipes, the total length of pipes to be relined is 1.8 km and vary in pipe size. The proposed pipes for relining are located in Eltham, Hawera, Normanby, Pātea and Waverley.
The scope of this Contract is for the supply of all plant, labour / materials and incidentals for carrying out the works as shown on the drawings and as described in the Specifications, and in terms of the General and Special Conditions of Contract.
The extent of the Contract Works includes, but is not necessarily limited to the following principal items:
• Relining of the requested pipes.
• Manhole inspections of requested manholes.
• Pre-flushing of sewer lines
• Traffic management via the Traffic Management Plan.
• Patching, hard lining, lateral joint repair, bypass pumping, cutting of lateral connections, trimming of protruding laterals.
• CCTV inspections after pipe relining (post-CCTV).
• All ancillary works.
• Any specified materials testing.