|RFx ID :||24256380|
|Tender Name :||Internal Change Control Framework and Practices for Better Governance|
|Reference # :||2034-2020-21|
|Open Date :||Friday, 30 April 2021 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 10 May 2021 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Quotations (RFQ)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
Tatauranga Aotearoa/Stats NZ is looking for support to bring together a range of existing change practices (policies, procedures, processes, approvals) into a consolidated and cohesive internal change control framework for making changes to our official statistics products and services. The scope of this new framework is specific to changes in our statistical production areas and it will need to support the recently updated strategy and key priorities.
We are sourcing consultancy services with skills in adapting and implementing a change control framework and practices that covers:
• Use of an internal change control framework to apply to statistical production.
• Identifying gaps in our current change practices
• Making sure decision-making occurs at the right level at the right time
• Identifying change opportunities and being able to triage these quickly
• Successful implementation of change control frameworks and practice at a reasonable scale
This tender has been awarded.