|RFx ID :||20686478|
|Tender Name :||Architectural Services|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 6 February 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 21 February 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Registration of Interest is the first step in a multi-step tender process.
Stats NZ has identified a building to provide accommodation from March 2021 and is currently negotiating a lease with the building owner. The building is currently under construction.
Stats NZ has engaged Veldhoen + Company (www.veldhoencompany.com) to work with us to transform our workplace. Activity based working is a key tenet of our transformation.
Architectural Services may also be required to support workplace change in other Statistics NZ offices.
What we need
A Practice with NZIA registered architects.
An architecture practice to:
• design and document the fitout required in the Stats NZ workplace;
• work with Stats NZ to tender the fit-out construction;
• act as the engineer to the construction contract if required.
An architecture practice that
• understands modern work practices, in particular activity-based working
• has the ability to work with, listen to, and occasionally challenge Veldhoen
• has experience with integration of fit-out work with base-build construction projects
• is able to work on our behalf with the building owner and building owner consultants.
What we don’t want
• Architectural Designers not registered with NZIA
• An architecture practise looking for an opportunity to move into commercial work
• An arrogant practise that is likely to struggle to collaborate with Stats NZ, Veldhoen, engineering consultants and / or the building owner.
• A Company who will make use of third-party/ Subcontracted companies/ consultants to provide the design service.
What’s important to us
• Ability to collaborate successfully
• Track record of designing successful workspaces
• Track record of successful delivery.