|RFx ID :||22137853|
|Tender Name :||19/58 - Lake Monowai Road Canal Bridge Replacement|
|Reference # :||19/58|
|Open Date :||Monday, 6 January 2020 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 13 February 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
021 035 4291
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Southland District Council (SDC) are inviting tenders for the Construction of a replacement structure for the existing Lake Monowai Road Canal Bridge.
The scope of the work is described in the attached tender documents and includes the following:
• Removal of existing timber bridge and stacking of the materials on site.
• Manufacture and installation of new single span bridge spanning 18 metres and providing a trafficable width of 4.2 metres, with steel piles, steel beams and precast concrete deck.
• Restoration of the canal banks as necessary.
• Restoration of the sealed road approaches.
• Installation of hand and sight rails, signs and marker posts.