|RFx ID :||19221327|
|Tender Name :||Linear Accelerator Bunker Upgrade, Dunedin Hospital|
|Reference # :||15297|
|Open Date :||Friday, 10 November 2017 4:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 14 December 2017 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||c/- Renee Gaston, Procurement, Southern DHB. 38 Leith Street, Dunedin 9016|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This project involves replacing the existing ‘Varian’ Linear Accelerator (Linac) machine with a new ‘Elekta’ machine, Bunker No. 3, Oncology Building, Dunedin Hospital.
The removal of the existing Varian machine, and the supply and installation of the new Elekta machine are by others.
All building work is to be completed between the removal of the existing Varian Linac, and installation of the Elekta Linac.
Construction work includes:
- Additional shielding in the Linac Room (G85), requiring extra concrete thickness to the rear wall, and welded steel plating on the Lobby wall (G86).
- A new Equipment Room at the rear of the existing Linac Rroom
- New grid ceiling
- New joinery
- Upgrading of Electrical, Mechanical / Plumbing and Fire services
- Installation of a patient hoist, and ceiling mounted I-beam.
- Concrete work to the floor, and new vinyl
- Upgrading the adjacent Control Room (G83) and computer cabinet