|RFx ID :||26624190|
|Tender Name :||Victoria Park - Sportsground Upgrade|
|Reference # :||1524|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 15 November 2022 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 15 December 2022 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :||61- 63 Miranda Street, Stratford, 4332, NEW ZEALAND|
This contract is to enhance the drainage performance of the existing No.1 sportsground at Victoria Park. This will be achieved through the installation of a new primary drainage system. The works will enhance the year-round surface performance.
The works is to install an appropriate primary drainage system, with a single collector (main) drain discharging directly into Victoria Park Lake via a concrete wing wall. A tidal flap will be installed to prevent backflow into the drainage system during periods of prolonged heavy rain or significant rainfall events.
Works required for this project includes:
• Purchase all materials required and store until work commences, which will occur between the Cricket Season and the Rugby Season (March / April 2023)
• Installing the main drain along the eastern side of the sports field platform at a grade of 0.7%
• Installing 1 x end cap at the southern end of the main drain
• Installing a new 1 x 1050 mm dia SWMHC at the northern end of the mainline
• Installing and connecting the above SWMHC to the outlet via a tidal flap and wing wall into Victoria Park Lake
• Installing 110 mm dia perforated lateral drains on a grade of 0.7% and connect to the main drain
• Drainage line reinstatement and grow-in
• As-built drawings and asset data information
• All other work as indicated, described or implied on any of the drawings, in the General or Special Conditions of Contract or in the Specification.