|RFx ID :||23322887|
|Tender Name :||Request for Proposals - Supply of Anaesthetic Machines, Invasive Ventilation devices, Neonatal Care devices and Critical Care Patient monitoring devices|
|Reference # :||A1298830|
|Open Date :||Monday, 21 September 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 22 January 2021 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of Anaesthetic Machines, Invasive Ventilation Devices, Neonatal Care Devices and Critical Care Patient Monitoring Devices to New Zealand DHB hospitals (and their associated community settings).
This request for proposals (RFP) letter incorporates the following schedules:
· Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP and the range of products included and types of proposals sought;
· Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
· Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
· Schedule 4 and Attachments 1, 3, 4 and 5 contain the forms in which you are to provide the details of your proposal; and
· Attachment 2 contains the PHARMAC standard terms and conditions to list medical devices on the Pharmaceutical Schedule.
All proposals must be submitted to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz) no later than 4pm 20 November 2020.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.