|RFx ID :||20317297|
|Tender Name :||Request for Proposals - Supply of Feeding Devices and/or Special Foods|
|Reference # :||A1158671|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 24 October 2018 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 14 December 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS – SUPPLY OF FEEDING DEVICES AND/OR SPECIAL FOODS DELIVERED ENTERALLY OR ORALLY
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of Feeding Devices and/or Special Foods products to New Zealand DHB hospitals and DHB funded associated services.
Please note that the procurement process set out in this document is also stage one of a potential two-stage procurement process for the supply of Special Foods in the community. In this respect, in the event that a supplier’s Special Food product is listed in Part II of Section H of the Pharmaceutical Schedule, through a PHARMAC national listing agreement (as a result of stage one or otherwise), at the time that stage two is commenced, a supplier shall be eligible to submit a proposal in response to any procurement process issued by PHARMAC as part of stage two.
The request for proposals (RFP) letter incorporates the following schedules:
· Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP and the range of products included and types of proposals sought;
· Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
· Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
· Schedule 4 and 5, and Attachments 01, 02, 03, 05 and 06 contain the forms in which you are to provide the details of your proposal;
· Attachment 04 contains the PHARMAC standard terms and conditions to list the Feeding Devices and/or Special Foods on the Pharmaceutical Schedule; and
· Attachment 07 contains the pdf version of the Special Foods Part II of Section H listings as of October 2018.
All proposals must be submitted to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz) no later than 4pm (NZST), Friday 14 December 2018.