|RFx ID :||20284045|
|Tender Name :||Request for Proposals - Supply of Multi-Category Patient Assessment, Monitoring and Treatment Equipment and Consumables|
|Reference # :||A1195687|
|Open Date :||Monday, 15 October 2018 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 14 December 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of multi-category patient assessment, monitoring and treatment equipment and consumables (“Patient Assessment, Monitoring and Treatment Devices’’) to New Zealand DHB Hospitals.
This request for proposals (RFP) letter incorporates the following schedules:
· Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP and the range of products included and types of proposals sought;
· Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
· Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
· Schedule 4, and Attachments 1, 3, 4 and 5, contain the forms in which you are to provide the details of your proposal; and
· Attachment 2 contains the PHARMAC standard terms and conditions to list medical devices on the Pharmaceutical Schedule.
All proposals must be submitted to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz) no later than 4pm (New Zealand time) on 14 December 2018.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.