|RFx ID :||19658648|
|Tender Name :||Request For Proposals - Supply of National Vaccine Storage and Distribution Services|
|Reference # :||A960252|
|Open Date :||Monday, 23 April 2018 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 18 May 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
+64 4 830 1969
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Dear Service Provider
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS – SUPPLY OF NATIONAL VACCINE STORAGE AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of national vaccine storage and distribution services to PHARMAC.
This request for proposals (RFP) letter incorporates the following schedules:
· Schedule 1 specifies the services for which PHARMAC is requesting proposals, the types of proposals sought and sets out the background to the RFP;
· Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
· Schedule 3 sets out information you need to include with your proposal; and
· Appendices include further information in relation to:
· Appendix 1 – Service specifications and indicative agreement structure;
· Appendix 2 – Pack information and vaccine stockholding volumes;
· Appendix 3 – Budget templates for proposal; and
· Appendix 4 – Proposal form.
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tender Service (GETS) no later than 5.00 p.m. on 18 May 2018.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on the Government Electronic Tenders Service (www.gets.govt.nz) or alternatively contact Hugo Singh at PHARMAC by emailing email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.