|RFx ID :||19055675|
|Tender Name :||Request for Proposal - Supply of Interventional Radiology Consumable Products|
|Reference # :||A1074508|
|Open Date :||Friday, 22 September 2017 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 30 October 2017 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Maximilien Driscoll O'Keefe
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS – SUPPLY OF INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY CONSUMABLE PRODUCTS
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of Interventional Radiology (IR) Consumable Products (IR Consumable Products) to New Zealand District Health Board (DHB) Hospitals.
This request for proposals (RFP) letter incorporates the following schedules and attachments:
• Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP and the range of products included and types of proposals sought;
• Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
• Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
• Schedule 4 and Attachments 1, 3 and 4 contain the forms in which you are to provide the details of your proposal; and
• Attachment 2 contains the PHARMAC Standard Terms and Conditions to list Medical Devices on the Pharmaceutical Schedule.
All proposals must be submitted to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz) no later than 5.00 p.m. on 30 October 2017.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.