|RFx ID :||24630535|
|Tender Name :||New Grey Water Drainage System - Titahi Bay Boat Sheds|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 4 August 2021 8:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 10 September 2021 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Property|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
04 917 1003
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Porirua City Council (PCC) is looking to engage a suitably qualified Plumbing & Drainage contractor to supply and install a new grey water drainage system to service the boat sheds at Titahi Bay.
We are looking for a complete turnkey package from the Plumber Drainlayer including the supply and coordination of subtrades including electrical. The work includes the following:
• Cordoning off the work area with temporary safety fences and appropriate signage and shifting fences as work progresses.
• Excavation behind the sheds. Note: many areas will require hand digging as the space is very tight behind some sheds.
• Installation of new underground drains to falls to a new pump chamber.
• Installation of new pump chambers and pumps.
• Installation of new electrical supply and feed to pump control gear.
• Installation of waste pipes above ground fixed to the sheds on metal brackets.
• Installation of high pressure pipes connected to the existing council sewer drains fitted into manholes.
• Reinstatement of the site and make good upon completion.