|RFx ID :||22126982|
|Tender Name :||Te Ara Piko Pathway-Phase 3 - Kakaho Estuary to 2019-21|
|Reference # :||CI00132|
|Open Date :||Friday, 20 December 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 12 February 2020 11:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Parks|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
04 917 1003
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
In summary we are procuring a suitably qualified contactor to complete Phase Three construction of Kakaho Estuary to Camborne section of the Te Ara Piko pathway. The works will include the following:
• Site clearance and topsoil stripping.
• Construction of 800m long, 2m wide pathway (720m concreted and 82m chip sealed).
• Realignment of a 400m length of road (to accommodate part of the new pathway within the current road formation) including associated earthworks, pavement reconstruction and drainage works.
• Road marking to define new lane widths and median strip for the above.
• Construction of 180m and 50m long geogrid reinforced fill embankments in tidal zone to support pathway formation.
• Supply and placement of rock armour as wave protection on seaward fill slope.
• Construction of a stone wall and alteration/renovation of an existing stone seawall in conjunction with the pathway construction.
• Construction of a 15m long timber boardwalk over a shell bank.
• Construction of a 43m long gabion seawall.
• Topsoiling and grassing of cut and fill surfaces.
• Reinstatement of disturbed surfaces, road seal as required.
• Reinstatement of road signs raised pavement marker and road edge markers.