|RFx ID :||19587877|
|Tender Name :||Ascot Park Fenced Dog Exercise Area Stage One 2017/18|
|Reference # :||CG00038|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 29 March 2018 6:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 26 April 2018 11:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
|Tender Type :||Request for Quotations (RFQ)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
04 237 2978
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This contract is Stage One of the proposed development of a 5714.70sqm fenced dog exercise area at Ascot Park in Porirua.
This first stage includes the fencing of the perimeter of the proposed dog exercise area. The construction of footpaths and dog socialising areas will be completed as funds become available.
The scope of works includes:
• Site set-up and disestablishment
• Supply and install 1.5m high x374m long chainlink fencing with top galvanised top and bottom rails with 300mm wide mowing strip under the fence.
• Supply and install two 3m wide vehicle service gates.
• Supply and install two pedestrian gateways (double gated airlock styles) with concrete pads.
• Lay a 5x1.2m concrete path to link northern pedestrian gate to existing concrete dish channel.