|RFx ID :||19076979|
|Tender Name :||Mungavin Park Entry Landscaping 2017/18|
|Reference # :||CG00018|
|Open Date :||Friday, 29 September 2017 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Sunday, 29 October 2017 11:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
04 237 5089
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Mungavin Park is in the key green space in Ranui Village Porirua, with the largest community hall in the city located on its roadside edge. The local community has worked with the Council to come up with a Community Plan for how they wish to see the park developed in the future. This project is the first stage of the plan, starting with landscaping improvements to the entry to the park and around Mungavin Hall.
The general scope of works includes:
• Demolition and removal of existing concrete paths, timber plant beds and planting at street edge.
• Excavation to allow for final levels of new areas of paving, walls, steps and ramp.
• Construction of new concrete walls, stone walls, ramp and paving.
• Supply and installation of handrails and glow-strips
• Supply and installation of seating.
• Installation of signage
• Supply and installation of bollards, rubbish bins and drainage
• Preparation for new planting and delivery of plants
This tender has been awarded to