|RFx ID :||20725173|
|Tender Name :||Pasifika TV Channel Services|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 13 February 2019 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 11 March 2019 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Pacific Cooperation Broadcasting Limited (PCBL) is seeking an established and experienced broadcast service provider to create a fully built linear encrypted Pasifika TV channel; operate it on a 24/7 daily basis; up-link it to satellite; and provide an alternate OTT distribution path.
The successful provider will offer services to:
• aggregate both live and pre-recorded content from a variety of New Zealand broadcasters, international and Pacific production companies; and
• create a fully built broadcast channel; and
• provide other associated ancillary broadcast services as required; and
• up-link the output to a dedicated satellite transponder slot along with two additional radio channels embedded in the audio.
• provide an alternate OTT distribution path
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a multicultural New Zealand broadcast initiative, building strong partnerships with Pacific Broadcasters to enhance industry capacity.