|RFx ID :||26239410|
|Tender Name :||Greenhouse gas inventory reporting for Otago (by districts for the latest applicable time period)|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 29 August 2022 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 27 September 2022 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
This Request for Proposal (RFP) is an invitation to selected consultants to submit a fixed price proposal for the delivery of an updated Otago region’s Greenhouse gas (GHG) inventory and projections with reporting by Otago’s district.
ORC is now wanting to work with a supplier to develop an Otago regional greenhouse gas inventory
• updates the existing greenhouse gas inventory of Otago region by its five districts.
o Dunedin City has done their own district level inventory, which is available to be incorporated into the regional inventory.
• updates the existing greenhouse gas inventory of Otago Region by major industries.
• updates greenhouse gas inventory for the 2020-21 period and the 2021-22 period.
• Uses a methodology consistent with the existing ORC greenhouse gas inventory,
• Incorporates methodological updates to increase alignment with GHG inventories completed by local authorities in the Otago region.
• Provides emissions projections out to 2050 that can incorporate at least three climate policy scenarios that incorporate both technological adoption and behavior change. These scenarios are expected to be: baseline (with existing measures), high ambition and low ambition.
This tender has been awarded.