|RFx ID :||23600731|
|Tender Name :||Meeting Room Technology|
|Reference # :||1582_OAG_ISG_MRT_005|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 11 November 2020 2:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 30 November 2020 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
1. The Office of the Controller and Auditor-General (the “Office”) will be in the market to refresh and replace the Office’s meeting room technology across the seven offices to allow staff to work in a consistent and simple manner.
2. In order to work efficiently with our clients/public entities, staff working either in different offices or remotely, staff must be able to join Skype for Business, Zoom and MS Team meetings easily from all video conference capable meeting rooms.
3. Based on requirements, our preference is for a Microsoft Teams Room solution using Poly Hardware.
4. The Office may also be seeking proposals for design and installation services for three sets of combined meeting rooms, and ongoing support options.
5. We anticipate the publishing a tender in November 2020.
6. Please note no information from potential respondents (“Tenderers”) is requested nor required from this Notice.
7. No information will be collected from this Notice.