|RFx ID :||13228261|
|Tender Name :||Palmerston North - Proposal for Office Accommodation|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 23 June 2015 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 31 July 2015 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
021 222 6307
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Level 2, 100 Molesworth Street, Thorndon Wellington 6140|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
The Controller and Auditor-General (the “Office”, “we”) is an Officer of Parliament whose role is to assist Parliament in its scrutiny of executive government, and to strengthen the effectiveness, efficiency, and accountability of public sector organisations. The work of the Office is carried out by the Office of the Auditor-General, the Auditor-General’s operating arm Audit New Zealand. Audit New Zealand has staff based in various locations in New Zealand, including 18 to 20 employees in Palmerston North. The lease on the Office’s existing premises in Palmerston North expires on 1 March 2016.
Scope of the project
The Office is seeking 300 to 350 square metres of office space for its Palmerston North-based Audit New Zealand staff.
Our preference is for accommodation that:
• is located in or near the Palmerston North CBD;
• has safe onsite overnight and weekend car parking for two vehicles, and public car parking available nearby;
• has an overall building design that fits with Audit New Zealand’s professional image;
• has an open, flexible workspace on one floor plate;
• has high levels of occupant comfort and services performance; and
• provides a safe environment for our staff.
This tender has been awarded to: