|RFx ID :||27386442|
|Tender Name :||8444 & 8445 - SH22 (May 2023 update)|
|Reference # :||8444 & 8445|
|Open Date :||Friday, 12 May 2023 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 26 May 2023 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||All of Government [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
This Notice of Information provides an update to the market relating to the intended procurement of professional services to support NZUP South Auckland Package (SAP).
The NZUP South Auckland Package (SAP) investment consists of transport network improvements including road safety improvements, urbanisation measures, public transport enhancements and active mode development. The SAP will be delivered as a programme of works consisting of several individual projects to support and achieve the objectives. These projects include:
a) Mill Road
b) Waihoehoe Road Upgrade (delivered on behalf of Auckland Transport)
c) SH22 Urbanisation
d) Paerata Roundabout (delivered on behalf of KiwiRail)
The last three projects above are collectively referred to as the “SAP Drury Projects”.
Further to the NOI’s released via GETS on 21 February 2023 and 3 April 2023, the following information is now provided:
• The scope is expected to include Pre-Implementation (Stage 2B) and SQA services supporting the Implementation phase. This will likely follow a similar format to the recently released Waihoehoe Road Upgrade RFP with refreshed non-price attributes
and scope aligned to the requirements of the project, and broader SAP programme and procurement objectives. This RFP is still expected to be released to market mid-June 2023.
• An RFP industry briefing has been tentatively scheduled for Thursday 25 May 2023 at 10am via Teams. Parties interested in attending the briefing are required to email the Procurement Process Manager: Marice Jackson at email@example.com before COB 23 May 2023. The email should include the names of the attendees and their respective email addresses. Attendance is restricted to two persons per organisation.
Drury Projects – Contract Management Services:
• The scope is expected to include Contract Management services to support the Implementation phase for the “SAP Drury Projects”. Services required under NZS3910 will include Engineer to Contract and Engineer’s Representative responsibilities. The RFP will focus on Paerata Roundabout with the objective to extend the services to the Waihoehoe Road Upgrade and SH22 Urbanisation projects.
• The SQA services are intended to be provided by the pre-implementation supplier for each of the individual “SAP Drury Project”.
• As per our Waihoehoe RFP industry briefing on 2 March 2023, we reconfirm our procurement approach th
This tender has been completed.
Completed by system
Date RFx was completed/updated: Friday, 26 May 2023 11:55 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)