|RFx ID :||26785436|
|Tender Name :||SH16 Brigham Creek to Waimauku Stage 1 Safety Improvements: Advanced Notice|
|Reference # :||3468|
|Open Date :||Monday, 9 January 2023 4:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 23 January 2023 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Tenders Secretary - Jo-Ann Moses
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
Waka Kotahi wishes to provide advanced notice to interested parties of its intention to go to market for construction of the SH16 Brigham Creek to Waimauku (BC2W) Stage 1 Safety Improvements project.
A Request for Tender (RFT) for this contract is intended to be advertised publicly via GETS on Tuesday 24 January 2023.
All suppliers prequalified with Waka Kotahi Construction – Level A (4A) and Bridge Construction - Level A (3A) and with a current Health and Safety prequalification through the Tōtika system will be eligible to submit a tender.
Please note that this is an advance notice only and registration of interest is NOT REQUIRED at this time.
The scope of the contract primarily relates to the installation of median barrier and associated infrastructure to approximately 3.6km of State Highway 16 (SH16) between Huapai and Waimauku (RP016-0019-B/6.5 - 016-0019-B/10.4). This is expected to include:
• Site clearance and earthworks;
• Providing a widened carriageway, markings and signs to accommodate median barrier installation;
• Installation of new edge barriers above culverts and on bridge approaches;
• Intersection layout improvements at SH16/Matua Road, SH16/Foster Road, SH16 Wintour Road and SH16/Joyce Adams Place intersections;
• Construction of turnaround facilities;
• Undergrounding of overhead power poles/lines, installation of future proofing ducts for Vector, installation of Chorus and TFN networks;
• Relocation of gas mains;
• Widening of Berry Bridge and Kumeu No. 2 Bridge;
• Extension of existing box culvert;
• Construction of retaining walls;
• Kerb and channel drainage systems with piped stormwater networks;
• Stormwater treatments in the form of swales and stormwater filters; and
• Street Lighting.
This tender has been completed.
Completed by system
Date RFx was completed/updated: Tuesday, 24 January 2023 12:55 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)