|RFx ID :||26576663|
|Tender Name :||Waikato (Region 3) & Bay of Plenty (Region 4) Structural Maintenance 2022/23 – Package 2|
|Reference # :||6962|
|Open Date :||Friday, 4 November 2022 10:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 6 December 2022 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Edward Harrison - Beca Ltd
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
This is a Physical Works contract for structural maintenance to existing structures on the state highway network within the Waikato (Region 3) and Bay of Plenty (Region 4) regions.
This is the second of two contracts for structural maintenance within Region 3 and 4, with Package 1 released to GETS on 4 October 2022 and closed on 1 November 2022.
The Contract Works include, but are not limited to:
• Concrete works (void filling, scour repairs, spall repairs, crack repairs)
• Erosion protection and retaining wall repairs
• Tightening/replacement of bolts and nuts on steel structures
• Bridge joint maintenance
• Culvert invert relining
• Miscellaneous repairs at bridges and civil structures.
The contract contains two separable portions:
• Separable Portion 1 consists of works to be completed during the 2022/23 financial year, ending 30 June 2023.
• Separable Portion 2 consists of any provisional works that is added to the contract in the 2023/2024 financial year, commencing on 1 July 2023. Any works added is at the discretion of the Principal, subject to funding availability and contractor performance.
Only tenderers pre-qualified to “Bridge Construction – Level C (3C)” under the terms of the Highways and Network Operations (HNO) Prequalification System will be eligible to submit a tender.
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
ALL TENDER QUERIES should be directed to: Edward Harrison, Beca, firstname.lastname@example.org
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in a single electronic zip file (pdf format).
The GETS file upload limit is 50 MB. The file should be labelled as:
• Tender for Contract NZTA 6962, Structural Maintenance 2022/2023 – Package 2
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm
This tender has been awarded.