|RFx ID :||26145142|
|Tender Name :||SH3 Mokau Sea Wall Repair|
|Reference # :||3319|
|Open Date :||Monday, 8 August 2022 1:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 30 August 2022 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Tania Langley - Beca Ltd
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
This is a Physical Works contract for replacement of damaged sections of the existing gabion wall with precast concrete blocks at the SH3 Mokau Sea Wall BSN1565 located at RP 140/16.5.
The Contract Works comprise of:
• Dismantling of existing gabion wall sections
• Construction of a new retaining wall with precast mass concrete blocks
• Temporary works including site access, site security and traffic management
• Environmental compliance and statutory approvals, including works necessary to comply with the resource consent conditions
• Consultation with affected stakeholders.
Only tenderers pre-qualified to “Construction – Level C (4C)” under the terms of the Highways and Network Operations (HNO) Prequalification System will be eligible to submit a tender.
Electronic copies of the Request for Tenders documentation are attached to this advertisement.
All tender queries should be directed through the GETS Questions and Answers.
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in a single electronic zip file (pdf format)
The GETS file upload limit is 50 MB. The file should be labelled as:
- Contract 3319 - SH3 Mokau Sea Wall Repair proposal including price (Schedule of Prices in PDF and Excel format spreadsheet)
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm
This tender has been awarded.