|RFx ID :||26049968|
|Tender Name :||State Highway Traffic Monitoring (2022-2025) : Otago & Southland|
|Reference # :||6348|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 14 July 2022 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 9 August 2022 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
This is a Professional Services contract comprising of routine traffic counting and inputting into the traffic monitoring systems within Otago/Southland regions (No.13 & 14 respectively) as follows: -
• Traffic surveys, at defined locations, collection of traffic count data and maintenance & management of counting infrastructure.
• Quality control of data and uploading into Waka Kotahi NZTA’s systems.
• Managing the contract in accordance with Waka Kotahi NZTA’s systems.
The Otago & Southland regions will comprise of:
• Coastal Otago (Dunedin City, Waitaki District and Clutha District)
• Central Otago (Queenstown Lakes and Central Otago District)
• Southland (Invercargill City, Gore District and Southland District)
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
All tender queries should be directed to the Tenders Secretary by email: [Sue.O'Sullivan@nzta.govt.nz]
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in two separate files (pdf format plus EXCEL spreadsheet Schedule of Prices).
The GETS file upload limit is 50MB. The files should be labelled:
• “File No 1 – Contract No 6348 - Proposal, excluding Price”; and
• “File No 2 – Contract No 6348 – Price”.
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender Box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm
No Winner Awarded to Agfirst Consultants Environmental Ltd for $989,982.00