|RFx ID :||25792392|
|Tender Name :||SH 75 Halswell Road Improvements Pre-Implementation and MSQA Professional Services|
|Reference # :||5804|
|Open Date :||Friday, 13 May 2022 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 21 June 2022 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
This is a Professional Services contract for NZUP SH75 Halswell Road Improvements. Pre-Implementation and Implementation MSQA.
Waka Kotahi is proposing public transport improvements along SH75 Halswell Rd between Curletts Rd and Dunbars Rd.
A Detailed Business Case (DBC) has investigated options and through consultation with the community and key stakeholders has proposed a solution for improved public transport efficiency and multi-modal safety through this corridor.
The recommended scheme includes:
• 4.6 lane km of bus lanes along SH75 Halswell Rd between Curletts Rd and Dunbars Rd, part of which are proposed to operate as
• New 3m wide shared use paths on both sides of Halswell Road between Dunbars Road and Augustine Drive and a separated bi-
direction cycleway between Augustine Drive and Curletts Road
• 3 new signalised intersections and additional mid-block signalised pedestrian crossing
• Raised median and removal of uncontrolled right turns.
• Provision of u-turn manoeuvres at signalised intersections
• Optimised bus stop locations
• New shelters, seats and enclosed 4-bay bike lockers at selected stops
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
A Tender Interactive Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 24 May 2022 as detailed in the RFT.
All tender queries should be directed to the Tender Secretary by email: email@example.com
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in two separate files (pdf format plus EXCEL spreadsheet Schedule of Prices).
The GETS file upload limit is 50MB. The files should be labelled:
• File No 1 – 5804 Proposal excluding Price
• File No 2 - 5804 Price
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender Box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm
This tender has been awarded. Total spend value $ 2,209,744.