|RFx ID :||24227226|
|Tender Name :||SH60 High Street Motueka|
|Reference # :||3913|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 21 April 2021 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 25 May 2021 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||New Zealand Transport Agency|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Tenders Secretary - Miriama Leota
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
1. Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency (Waka Kotahi) invites tenders from pre-qualified teams of contractors to tender for the SH60 High Street Motueka project. Tenders will be accepted from contractors who are prequalified to ‘Construction – Level b (4B) or higher.
2. The SH60 High Street Motueka project is part of the Crown infrastructure Partners (CIP) programme. The project will include meeting or exceeding the CIP objectives and targets, including local employment outcomes.
3. The SH60 High Street Motueka project scope includes but is not limited to:
- Construction of a roundabout at High Street Motueka / King Edward / Old Wharf intersection.
- Construction of traffic signals at Tudor / High Street intersection. Removal of existing zebra crossing on High Street near to the intersection.
- Construction of pedestrian signals on High Street north of Wallace Street which replaces the existing zebra crossing and a right turn bay into Wallace Street.
- Construction of traffic signals at the Pah / Greenwood / High Street intersection and removal of existing zebra crossings on High Street.
6. The works will be carried out under a Traditional ‘Measure and Value’ contract.
7. An electronic copy of the RFT document is attached to this advertisement.
8. Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender box.
9. Tender submissions close at 4:00pm on Tuesday 18 May 2021.