|RFx ID :||23633581|
|Tender Name :||North Canterbury Deck Joint Repairs 2020/21|
|Reference # :||3035|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 17 November 2020 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 15 December 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||New Zealand Transport Agency|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This is a Physical Works contract for the repair of deck joints at the following bridges in the North Canterbury region:
• SH1S Waiau River Bridge (RP 217/0)
• SH1S Waipara River Bridge (RP 284/0.35)
• SH7 Shale Peak (Boundary) Stream Bridge (RP 78/2.8)
• SH73 Porter River Bridge (90/0)
• SH77 Hororata River Bridge (67/0)
• SH77 Selwyn River Bridge (79/0)
The Contract Works comprise of:
• Traffic management
• Removal of existing pavement and joint material
• Reconstruction of bridge deck joints
• Reinstatement of pavement
Only tenderers pre-qualified to Bridge Construction – Level A, B or C (3A, 3B or 3C) under the terms of the Transport Agency’s Prequalification System are eligible to submit a tender.
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
All tender queries should be directed to: WSP New Zealand, PO Box 1482, CHRISTCHURCH, email:
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in a single zip file.
The GETS file upload limit is 50 MB. The file should be labelled as:
- File 1 – NZTA 3035 – proposal including price (pdf format PLUS excel spreadsheet Schedule of Prices)
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm