|RFx ID :||23633304|
|Tender Name :||SH 73 Hoskyns Road Right Turn Bays|
|Reference # :||3734|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 17 November 2020 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 8 December 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||New Zealand Transport Agency|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This is a Physical Works contract for the pavement and surfacing widening of SH73 on the south side at Hoskyns Road over a length of 450 m and installation of right turn bay (RTB) line marking.
The Contract Works comprise these main activities include but are not exclusive to:
• Working around existing underground utility services and/or relocating these laterally
• Relocation of the existing water race laterally
• Installation of water race piping for a portion of the relocated water race
• Installation of a stormwater infiltration basin on Hoskyns Road (south west quadrant)
• Pavement layers and chipseal of carriageway widening
• New road marking and signage
• Installation of three new flag streetlights and electrical supply, by the nominated subcontractor
Only tenderers pre-qualified to Road Construction – Level C (4C) under the terms of the Transport Agency’s Prequalification System are eligible to submit a tender.
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
All tender queries should be directed to:
Level 3, 138 Victoria Street, CHRISTCHURCH 8013
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in a single zip file.
The GETS file upload limit is 50 MB. The file should be labelled as:
- File 1 – Contract 3734 – proposal including price (PDF format PLUS excel spreadsheet Schedule of Prices)
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm