|RFx ID :||23486479|
|Tender Name :||SH5/36 Intersection and Safety Improvements|
|Reference # :||NZTA 3316|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 20 October 2020 2:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 24 November 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Campbell McKegg - Manu Taiko c/o Beca Ltd
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This is a Physical Works contract for SH5 / SH36 Intersection and safety improvements. The Contract Works comprise of:
• Widening of SH5 between Tarukenga and Ngongotaha to provide for safety treatments including, wide centreline, median barrier, shoulder widening and side barrier in high risk locations
• Design inputs to complete the detailed design for the SH36/SH5 roundabout upgrade from single lane to dual lane.
• Construction of new dual lane roundabout at the intersection of SH36 and SH5.
The overall scope is split into three sections and is intended to be delivered as three Separable Portions. This contract includes for Separable Portion 1 only with the intention to award potential Separable Portions 2 and 3 to the incumbent contractor subject to performance, funding and programme.
Only tenderers pre-qualified to Construction – Level A (4A) and Surfacing – Level A (2A) under the terms of the Highways and Network Operations (HNO) Prequalification System will be eligible to submit a tender.
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement. The Schedule of Prices, Basis of Payment and Traffic Management information will be provided via NTT by the end of the week.
All tender queries should be directed to: Manu Taiko c/o Beca Ltd, LV2 Waitomo House 6 Garden Place, Hamilton, Campbell McKegg email@example.com
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in two separate files.
The GETS file upload limit is 50MB. The files should be labelled:
- File No 1 – NZTA 3316, SH5_SH36 Intersection and safety improvements – Proposal excluding Price
- File No 2 – NZTA 3316, SH5_SH36 Intersection and safety improvements – Tender Price (pdf format PLUS excel spreadsheet Schedule of Prices)
Submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender Box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission