|RFx ID :||23449863|
|Tender Name :||SH27 Mangawhero Bridge Replacement|
|Reference # :||NZTA 3443|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 13 October 2020 1:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 30 October 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Leanne Ross - Tenders Secretary
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
SH27 Mangawhero Bridge Replacement
This Notice of Information (NOI) is to provide project information ahead of the tender which is expected to be advertised early November 2020.
It is provided as an early indication only of the project scope and will not form part of any future tender documents or contract documents. Draft plans may be made available on the project website.
This project is for construction of a replacement bridge on the Mangawhero Stream on State Highway 27 approximately 7km south of Matamata. The Contract Works include:
• An 80m long three span bridge with bottom driven piles,
• Super T beams and cast in-situ deck;
• CFA ground improvement;
• Abutment retaining walls;
• Stream works such as weirs;
• Earthworks, including 40,000m3 of material to disposed of off site;
• Approximately 10,000m2 of pavement and surfacing;
• Stormwater treatment and attenuation works;
• Demolition and disposal of the existing bridge;
• Rehabilitation of the old road alignment and rearrangement of property access;
• Landscape planting and maintenance.
Tenderers are required to be pre-qualified to Waka Kotahi Prequalification Levels 3A and 4A.
This is NOT the commencement of a tender process or a registration of interest (ROI) to tender. Providing this project information in no way holds the Transport Agency to further proceed with a tender process.
Request for Tender documents are expected to be issued early November.