|RFx ID :||23201865|
|Tender Name :||State Highway Structures Management - Gisborne/Hawke's Bay|
|Reference # :||NZTA 3436|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 1 September 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 29 September 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
06 974 6516
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||n/a|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||n/a|
This is a Professional Services contract for the management of Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency (NZTA) structural assets to the level of service and standards required by NZTA.
The “structural” asset comprises:
• “Bridges” shall include all structures which directly support vehicle traffic, including culverts and multiple culverts with a total waterway area greater than 3.4M2, critical small culverts with a total waterway area less than or equal to 3.4m2 and all stock underpasses and pedestrian subways. This shall include embankment protection structures and any bridge approach side protection.
“Geotechnical structures” and “other significant structures” shall include structures within the state highway corridor meeting any of the following criteria:
• Structures where public safety or critical network function is likely to be significantly affected in the event of failure, irrespective of ownership
• Structures of high value
• Structures requiring specialised engineering inspection.
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation and relevant forms are attached to this advertisement.
All tender queries should be directed to the Tender Secretary by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in two separate files.
The files should be labelled:
• File No 1 – NZTA 3436 Proposal excluding Price
• File No 2 – NZTA 3436 Price
The GETS file upload limit is 50MB.
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender Box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm