|RFx ID :||23124417|
|Tender Name :||Tauranga Northern Link|
|Reference # :||NZTA 3358|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 18 August 2020 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 19 August 2020 9:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Scott Bready - Bloxam burnett & Olliver Ltd
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
1. Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency (Waka Kotahi) invites Registration of Interest (ROI) from pre-qualified teams of designers and contractors to tender for the Tauranga Northern Link (TNL) project. ROI will be accepted from design and construction consortia who are prequalified to ‘ Surfacing – Level 2A’, ‘Bridge Construction – Level 3A’ and ‘Construction – Level 4A’ and with experience in the delivery of large infrastructure projects of a similar scale to TNL.
2. TNL is part of the New Zealand Upgrade Programme (NZUP). The project will include meeting or exceeding the NZUP objectives and targets, including Waka Kotahis Step Change areas of Health, Safety and Wellbeing, Delivery Efficiency, and Sustainable and Social Outcomes.
3. TNL is a new 6.5km section of state highway that will provide a four lane inter-regional connection between the existing SH2 near Te Puna and the existing SH29 Takitimu Drive Toll Road. The route will bypass Te Puna and Bethlehem townships, improving the efficiency and safety of the strategic network.
4. The works include the construction of seven separate bridges and earthworks in the order of 3,000,000 cubic metres.
5. Waka Kotahi intends to issue a variation to extend the scope to include the 2km of the future SH2 Te Puna to Omokoroa project located immediately to the north of TNL. Waka Kotahi reserves the right to vary all of the future SH2 Te Puna to Omokoroa project into this contract.
6. The works will be carried out under a Design and Construct delivery model.
7. An electronic copy of the ROI document is attached to this advertisement.
8. ROI submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender box.
9. ROI submissions close at 4:00pm on Tuesday 15 September 2020.
10. Waka Kotahi reserves the right to expedite the ROI process if the number of registered parties allows.
11. Final tendering of the contract will be by invitation to parties shortlisted through ROI process; the tender will not be re-advertised publicly.
This tender has been completed.
this advert was withdrawn.
Completion date: Wednesday, 19 August 2020 11:33 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)