|RFx ID :||22967459|
|Tender Name :||SH 6 Tatare Stream Bridge - Cycleway Clip-on and Barrier Upgrade|
|Reference # :||2761|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 14 July 2020 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 11 August 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||New Zealand Transport Agency|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This is a Physical Works contract for safety barrier upgrade works, pier strengthening installation and relocation and construction of a cycleway clip-on on SH6 Tatare Stream Bridge.
The Contract Works comprise of:
• Access and traffic management
• Site clearing and temporary works
• Installation of pier strengthening works
• Setout / earthworks and construction of reinforced concrete abutments at cycleway approaches
• Lifting and transporting existing cycleway units from NOC contractor
• Installation of the cycleway clip-on which is to be cantilevered off the existing bridge and attached to the underside of the plate girder lower flanges.
• Removal of handrails and construction / installation of guardrail system on bridge and approaches
• Reinstatement of areas impacted by works
• Environmental protection
Only tenderers pre-qualified to 4B and 3C under the terms of Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency’s Prequalification System are eligible to submit a tender.
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
All tender queries should be directed to: Philip McConchie, WSP, Philip.Mcconchie@wsp.com
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in a single zip file.
The GETS file upload limit is 50 MB. The file should be labelled as:
• File 1 – NZTA 2761 – proposal including price (pdf format PLUS excel spreadsheet Schedule of Prices)
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm