|RFx ID :||22878263|
|Tender Name :||Te Puke Highway Slip Remediation|
|Reference # :||NZTA3089|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 25 June 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 30 July 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
09 263 2551
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This is a Physical Works contract for the construction of an interlocking sheet pile wall tied back with Stingray SR3 anchors along a length of 40m between Te Puke Highway and the Kaituna River approximately opposite to Pah Road Te Puke.
The Contract Works comprise of:
• Temporary works for traffic management, creation of benches to permit installation of anchors and driving of piles
• Supply, Install and testing of pre-production sacrificial multi-test anchors to be prioritised
• Supply Install and grout of double corrosion protected Stingray anchors including testing, with all necessary connectors, dome plate, dime nuts etc to tie back the piles.
• Installation of 20m long interlocking piles provided by the Principal (Contractor to arrange for pick up from Tauranga port and transport to site)
• Removal and reinstallation of safety barrier adjacent to road
• Landscaping as detailed on drawings
• Reinstatement of road edge
Only tenderers pre-qualified to Construction – Level 4C under the terms of the Highways and Network Operations (HNO) Prequalification System will be eligible to submit a tender.
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
All tender queries should be directed to: Paul Willey, WSP Ltd, 116 Cameron Road, Tauranga, email@example.com
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in two electronic files (pdf format PLUS excel spreadsheet Schedule of Prices).
The GETS file upload limit is 50 MB. The files should be labelled as:
• File 1: Tender for Contract 3089 Te Puke Highway Slip Remediation Proposal excluding price
• File 2: Tender for Contract 3089 Te Puke Highway Slip Remediation Price
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm