|RFx ID :||22860752|
|Tender Name :||SH73 Taipo River Bridge - Barrier Upgrade|
|Reference # :||2760|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 23 June 2020 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 21 July 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This is a Physical Works contract for safety barrier upgrade works at SH73 Taipo River Bridge.
The Contract Works comprise of:
• Access and traffic management
• Site clearing and temporary works
• Setout and fabrication of steel assemblies
• Installation of cross bracing assemblies and longitudinal edge beams
• Removal of handrails and installation of guardrail system
• Approach shoulder earthworks, drainage, pavement construction and road sealing
• Signage modification and reinstatement
• Environmental protection
Only tenderers pre-qualified to 3C or 4B under the terms of Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency’s Prequalification System are eligible to submit a tender.
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
All tender queries should be directed to: Philip McConchie, WSP, firstname.lastname@example.org
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in a single zip file.
The GETS file upload limit is 50 MB. The file should be labelled as:
- File 1 – NZTA 2760 – proposal including price (pdf format PLUS excel spreadsheet Schedule of Prices)
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm